Thursday, October 02, 2008

Beautiful!

I LOVE Fall. The air is crisp, the leaves are changing colors, and I feel good! Things have been hectic here. We had a showing scheduled last Sunday, but they cancelled. Oh well, just another disappointment with the house. Work is ridiculous!! It is busier than ever and we are about 20 people down in my department, which means we are all working harder. It makes the days go by fast, but I am exhausted every night and just want to sleep all day long. I think that I am running myself down. I believe that I am coming down with something and am looking forward to relaxing all weekend. Except, we have another wedding in Lansing.

Oh, the "Bookery" (as my little sis calls it) is going well. I tried out some new cupcake recipes this week on people at work. They devoured them! I am excited to try out even more.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I read your blog last week and thought wouldn't that be funny if you were going to the same wedding that we were serving for. I din't mention it becuase what are the odd! And as I am serving I see Dad talking to Ed. Sorry you did't make it. Hope your feeling better!