Monday, October 13, 2008

Scare

While mowing the lawn yesterday, something bit me on the neck. There had been a bee flying around my face, so I freaked out a little. For those that do not know, I almost died 10 years ago from a bee sting. I was the 3rd worst case seen in that emergency room and I carry an EpiPen in my purse. So, I started freaking out because I could not see what had bit me and I could not see what my neck looked like. So, I started having trouble breathing. My issue was that I did not know if I was having trouble breathing because I was stung by a bee or because I was hyper-ventilating from panic. So, I called Ed and my dad and managed to calm down. I was ready to stick myself with the EpiPen and call 911. The breathing never got that difficult, and once I calmed down all was good. Except, I was EXHAUSTED!!!!

Needless to say, no baking this weekend and I am going to hear all about it at work. They have gotten used to Monday being "Indulge with Stacy" cupcake day.

No comments: