The weather was beautiful all weekend. So, Justice and I took advantage. We picked up all of the branches/sticks in the back yard, cleaned up the front garden a little and even went to the dog park. We spent 2 hours at the dog park on Sunday with Rachel and her two dogs, Brutus & Maggie. The park was busy and Justice had so much fun. It was a little muddy, so you could always tell who the new arrivals were, as they were still clean.
Saturday, we cleaned up the house a little and then had company over for dinner. My friend John, from work/school, stopped over for a couple of hours. I made beef enchiladas and we talked about our futures. Mine is still convoluted, but I have things to think about and discuss with Ed. It would be a HUGE step for us to move back to Michigan without me having a steady paycheck. I am thinking of opening my own firm, but...
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment