Monday, November 27, 2006

Busy Vacation

Well, we had a vacation, but it does not feel like it. I think I need a vacation to recover! We left for Michigan on Wednesday afternoon and arrived in Lansing at 5pm. Ed managed to get pulled over by an Ohio State Trooper for doing 71 in a 55 zone....he got the full 16 over. Why? Probably because he was wearing his Michigan hat. Wednesday night we headed to Reno's West and met up with Ed's friends from high school. My friend Barb, from law school, met us up there, too. We stayed for about 3 hours getting caught up with everyone. Got to see pictures of Jeff & Kari's twins, Jack and Brandon. They are 13 weeks old and beautiful.

On Thursday, we got up and headed to Kalamazoo. We stayed at my mom's for a couple of hours and then headed to Edwin's house in Galesburg. We stayed there for about 3 hours and then headed back to Lansing. Ed had a poker game to get to. On Friday, I actually did a little Christmas shopping, but I waited until the afternoon. In and out of Target with exactly what I wanted. We had Thanksgiving with Ed's family on Friday afternoon and were joined by our brother-in-law's dad, Jim. It was a good time. We spent Friday night relaxing and playing a little poker. We headed back to Ohio on Saturday morning.

We spent Sunday getting up some Christmas lights. However, we still need an extension cord before we can light it all up. Look for some pictures!

No comments: