Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Life
You never know where life will take you. Here I am in Ohio, 4 1/2 hours from my friends and family. Ed had to give up the job he has had for 12 years and start over in a new company. We both had to give up the friends we had - not really give up, but leave. We find it hard to meet new friends. We both work all day and when we get home, we have so much to do around the house, that we have no time to go out and meet new people. At my job, there are alot of people my age. However, they are single or, if married, have children. Am I whining? Maybe a little. Life is hard - sometimes I wish I was a child where my only concern was whether I could get my parents to let me stay up past my normal bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
me too....I miss....
Post a Comment