Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Team Building

Yesterday was my first experience with Team Building Day. At my job, we are broken up into 9 teams of around 20 people each with one Team Leader/Manager. Twice a year, the team spends the morning getting training and then we leave for lunch and a group activity. We went to a place called Young's Dairy in Xenia, OH. It is about a 20 minute drive. It is a dairy farm where they make ice cream, but it is also a great place to go for a great day. They have a corn maze, batting cages, 2 mini golf courses and a driving range. I went to the driving range for the first time and did pretty good after a lesson. Today, I am sore - apparently there are muscles not used everyday that are used when driving a ball. I loved it and can not wait to go again.

No comments: