| WOOHOOO!!!! The office is finally ready for to move into. It took Ed a lot of time and a lot of hard work, but he finally did it. We just bought a light fixture to install, as there is no light in the room. The floors look amazing - I am so proud of the work Ed did to make my office look this beautiful. We want to say "Happy Halloween" to everyone. Hope that all is going well. Our hearts are with those affected by Hurricane Wilma. Love to all!! |
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hello Ed & Stacy, I have been looking for information on and I found your post about this post. Maybe this was not exactly what I was looking for but I was glad that I found your blog which has given me some new ideas that I can use on my own site. Blogs are a great way of sharing news and views.
Hi Ed & Stacy, I have been using Blogger's search feature to find blogs about christian online universities and came across your site. I did find your post about this post quite thought provoking. While I was really looking for information on christian online universities, I am glad that I found your blog which has given me some new ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Wow, I like your blog too..I read your blog regulary and find the above comments so absolutely RANDOM!!!
Stacy, am I missing your interest in studing forensic psychology at an online christian university?
Comments that make you say hmmmm?
Cathie
Hello Ed & Stacy, I have been looking for information on christian online universities and I found your post about this post. Maybe this was not exactly what I was looking for but I was glad that I found your blog which has given me some new ideas that I can use on my own site. Blogs are a great way of sharing news and views.
Post a Comment