| It has been awhile since we have updated - sorry. As usual, it has been very hectic around here. I just finished one trial on Thursday, and have another next Thursday. One of my classes is based on three trials for the term. We only have one week between 1 and 2, so this weekend is pretty much gone. Ed and I tried to clear the yard of leaves yesterday - that was a chore. I have never seen so many leaves in one spot. Justice had a BLAST playing in the big piles of leaves. Pictures will follow soon. Justice is graduating from Obedience School this Monday night!! He has done really well, and I plan on taking pictures of the last night. Sad news to report. We have had a death in our family. Great Aunt Marie, Grandma Meinema's younger sister, passed away on Thursday night. The funeral is scheduled for Friday, November 11th at 11:00-am. We are looking forward to the holidays. Just five more weeks, and we will be in the Bahamas!!!! Ed and I are definitely going to need the time to wind down before I start studying for the bar. It will be our one chance to spend some time together before I am locked in the office until February 21st and 22nd. Later days, Stacy |
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment