| Well, Justice had another vet appointment this week. At 4 months and 1 week old, he is at a hefty 46.7 pounds!!! The little puppy is not so little anymore. However, he loves to play like he is still a puppy. Enjoy the new pictures. School is winding down. We are in week 7 and I am done week 14. I cannot wait to be finished. Graduation has been changed from Saturday, January 21, 2006 at 3pm to Sunday, January 22, 2006 at 1pm due to the size of our graduating class. We have sad news - Erin, the lovely girl who made our wedding cake - passed away Saturday in a motorcycle accident while on a color tour in Traverse City. She was the niece of my best friend Kimmer, whom I have known for 18 years. We will all be affected by her death in more ways than we can see at this time. She was a vibrant and compassionate young lady. |
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment