Monday, March 02, 2009

Out of touch

Sorry that I have been out of touch lately. It is crazy around here and I am trying to de-clutter and reorganize and re-center. Apparently de-activating my Facebook account has caused quite a stir. It was just the first step in finding my place and taking the time to relax.

I am desperately trying to find a new job, sell the house, etc. It is hectic and trying and frustrating all at the same time. So, when I have a minute, I spend it relaxing.

I am so looking forward to March 8th. Not only is it our 6th Anniversary, we are heading to Vegas and spending a week, just the two of us!! We will be relaxing, enjoying eachother, and doing a lot of sightseeing. We plan on renting a car and heading to the Grand Canyon for a day, which is a long drive and a short visit, but I believe it is worth it to see a beautiful, natural wonder of this world.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Whose account am I going to leave witty comments on now?