Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kansas City Here We Come

Yep, that is correct. We are headed to the land of steak and barbeque!

I got a new position with my company and we will be moving to Kansas City, Missouri. It is farther away than we planned, but we believe this is a good move. I will be a Solutions Consultant, which means I will be doing onsite training of our products to our customers. I will be responsible for quite a few accounts, and I am really looking forward to it. I will be working from home, making appointments to go into the client's office and help with any training/research needs that they may have.

My last day at my current position is Friday, April 10th. I will be heading to Michigan to see family and friends that weekend and will start in my new position on April 16th. I will be doing a lot of training / ramping up, getting to know my accounts, etc. while here in Dayton working from home. I plan on us moving to KC sometime in May. If anyone has friends, family, whatever who know the KC area, please let me know. It would be great to talk to people and get their take on the best places to look for housing.

No comments: