What a great Thanksgiving. It was small with just 6 of us - Vicky, Lori, Andrea, Gramma Meinema, and us. We also had the 2 dogs- Justice and Mel. Having Andrea home was AWESOME. Her trip to South Africa was way too long. She had some great stories and some wonderful gifts for all of us. The greatest gift was getting to wrap my arms around her and not let go for awhile. Seeing Gramma was wonderful. It is way too long between visits, and I need to remember that I do not have forever with her. She is 96 years old and has lived a wonderful life full of laughter and love. I want her around forever. She is so full of love and generosity.
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Meinema Thanksgiving
What a great Thanksgiving. It was small with just 6 of us - Vicky, Lori, Andrea, Gramma Meinema, and us. We also had the 2 dogs- Justice and Mel. Having Andrea home was AWESOME. Her trip to South Africa was way too long. She had some great stories and some wonderful gifts for all of us. The greatest gift was getting to wrap my arms around her and not let go for awhile. Seeing Gramma was wonderful. It is way too long between visits, and I need to remember that I do not have forever with her. She is 96 years old and has lived a wonderful life full of laughter and love. I want her around forever. She is so full of love and generosity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment