Saturday, December 06, 2008

Lebbon Thanksgiving Part 2

Justice met the new puppy, Lola. It was NOT love at first sight. She barked at him a few times and he decided she needed to quit so he let out a big dog bark. Lola tried to play with Justice's blue puppy. He did not appreciate that either. At one point, he was seen running with the blue puppy in his mouth and Lola trying to catch up. I think by the end, he was learning to tolerate her. It definitely clarified that he is a jealous dog and there is not room in this family for a second dog.

It was really great seeing family again. I had not see the kids since July, and the adults since Frank's wedding in the fall. I cannot believe how big the kids are getting. Having a chance to spend time with Ed was great! We spent all day Saturday together doing some Christmas shopping, having lunch, watching a movie. It really hit home how often we are spending apart. I am ready for him to be home.

No comments: