Okay, it has been WAY too long since I updated here. So, what has been going on?? I cannot even remember what I wrote last so here is a quick run down of what I can think of.
1. Ed's mom is teaching in Japan. We have spoken to her a couple of times and she should be home in November. Ed's dad recently went over for a visit.
2. My dad had 2 surgeries on his left elbow. He has been off of work for a pretty long time and will begin work again in November. He is freaking me out because he is starting to talk about his will, estate, funeral arrangements, etc. I know that this has to be done, but I am not quite ready to talk about it.
3. My mom had surgery on the 25th. It was on one of her wrists, I just do not remember which one. She is still waiting to hear about an offer to settle on her potential lawsuit. If they do not hurry, I am going to have to make some phone calls.
4. Ed still hates his job and wants to quit. His old boss from Michigan, Dennis, called and asked him to come back. I am not sure what he is willing to offer, but if it will make Ed happier, then so be it. It's not like we have not lived apart before.
5. I am looking for a new job, too. It's not that I hate my job, I just want to use my law degree for what it was meant to be used for. I am sick of doing everyone else's research so that they can go to court and I just sit at my desk feeling useless.
6. Ed & I just returned from an 8 day vacation at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. It was so much fun. We ate at Mesa Grill - Bobby Flay's restuarant, we swam with the dolphins, went snorkeling over a coral reef by Gilligan's Island - where they filmed the show, and so much other stuff. I seriously injured my left foot/ankle on the first day. It is still swollen and it has been about 10 days. Ed wants me to go to the doctor's but I am unwilling to subject myself to that. Besides, I start my training tomorrow night and have to be able to run on the treadmill.
Okay, I think that is it for now. We are planning on getting pictures up on Flickr. Probably will get some up there tonight.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment