| Being home has been wonderful!! One of the first nights I was home, Ed built a fire in the grill so that I could roast marshmallows and make smores...I LOVE smores. They remind me of camping, which is, of course, the best vacation to ever take. On Saturday, the 21st of August, we headed over to Mom and Dad Lebbon's to see Grandpa and Grandma Lebbon...they had just driven in from Texas. Or so I thought. We walk through the door and a large amount of people jump out from the kitchen and yell "Surprise!" Turns out it was a surprise welcome home pary for me. The gang included: Ed, Kimmer, Mom & Dad Lebbon, Daddy, Vicky, Andrea, Aunt Moe and Uncle Tim. Grandpa and Grandma were not even arriving until Sunday. Mom and Lori both had to work, and were not able to get out of it. It was a blast - swimming, eating, drinking, laughing, etc. We had tacos, chips & salsa, margaritas, daquiries, pina coladas, cake, fresh fruit. We would eat, swim, talk and start all over again. We were all there for 8 or 9 hours. It was one of the best days that I have had this summer. Now, I am getting ready for school to start and working at my new job. I look forward to seeing everyone soon. Please feel free to call and/or email us. Love to all!!
|
Sunday, August 29, 2004
Being Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment