Monday, June 28, 2004
Hello From England
Well, I made it to England. It was quite a trip. The plane ride was 7hrs w/a screaming child and a priest =0) Therefore, due to the child, I was unable to sleep at all, and it was an overnite flight. We arrive in England at 630am local time. Just so everyone knows, England is 5hrs ahead of Michigan. Today was the first day of classes, and then we explored Cambridge. The weather has been beautiful...in the 60s and 70s. However, it rains everyday at the same time. I miss everyone terribly, and am looking forward to coming home. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be here and know that it will be a great experience. Ed, I love you very much and will talk to you soon. Hugs and kisses and all my love to all who view this site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment