Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Day 2

Hello everyone! It was day two of classes today. I am enrolled in three classes: International Commercial Litigation, Comparative Arbitration Law, and The Law of War. They are all interesting classes, with a TON of reading. I am definitely looking forward to our weekend in London!! Unfortunately, I am unable to access the program that allows me to post pictures. On Sunday or Monday, I will email pics to Ed, and see if he can take care of it for me. Love to all and "Cheers" as they say here. =0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stace!
I'm so glad to hear that you are having a good time! I can't wait to see your pictures, let me know when you get them up. I have to work today, so I don't have time to email you, but I will soon. Love you to infinity and back
Andrea Sue =)