Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Nominated!

Thank you to http://tailwaggin.wordpress.com/ for nominating this blog. And, congrats to you for being awarded the Stylish blogger Award. So, in order to follow the rules, I now must nominate 15 blogs that I follow and share 7 things about us/our blog.


Wow, guess I will have to come up with more that I follow. I know, they are mostly food blogs, but you gotta follow what you love, right?

7 Things About Us/Our Blog:

1. This blog is about us, we do not keep up with family as much as we should, so this is how they can see us.


2. Justice loves his ice cream, and it is funny to watch him eat it.

3. Baking is a passion of mine.
4. Justice is a "nosy neighbor."


5. Justice loves his blue puppy and can often be found sleeping with his paws wrapped around it like in a hug.


6. Ballpark food is addictive and delicious.


7. Family is important, even if we cannot get home often enough.

No comments: