I am sitting here thinking of family and friends so far away. Why is it, when they need me most, I am always so far away? Is this God's way of telling me that I made a mistake? That where I am supposed to be is not where I am?
Honey, know that you ARE right where you are suppose to be....Know that with your whole being...so you will not frett about being someplace else...there will always be someplace else to be otherwise. Results are back and everything looks aokay for me. We will talk and I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving. Would you and Ed want to serve meals with us at church on Thrusday before we do our big meal...just let us know. love you bunches...vicky
1 comment:
Honey, know that you ARE right where you are suppose to be....Know that with your whole being...so you will not frett about being someplace else...there will always be someplace else to be otherwise. Results are back and everything looks aokay for me. We will talk and I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving. Would you and Ed want to serve meals with us at church on Thrusday before we do our big meal...just let us know. love you bunches...vicky
Post a Comment