Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thinking

Sitting here in Kansas City, I have had time to think. I am wondering if I made the right choice. My job is okay, it is busy, it is disappointing, it is confusing, it is so many things. I know that this is not something I want to do forever, but is it even something I want to do now. I need to make a decision and I just cannot seem to do so. I have started going to church, I am making friends, I am getting to know my way around. It is a great town, and there is so much to do. Apparently, there is something in the water that makes people run. Everytime I turn around, there is someone running, and I feel like I need to take up running to fit in even more.

What is the answer? I know that I cannot ask anyone to tell me what to do. I just need to figure out what is best for all of us, what is best for me. Who knows, maybe all will change when we sell the house and can all be together. Being alone at night leaves the mind wide open to think and that can be a good thing, or a bad thing.

Of course, I wonder what would be different in my life if I had taken a different path than what I did. I know that having Ed in my life has made it better, and I cannot imagine my life without him. But will he be proud of me if I quit everything and make a change?

No comments: