Decided to take the day and head to the zoo. It was my first time there and I am pretty excited about living so close. I became a member, so I can go for free as often as I want. They are building a Polar Bear exhibit that will open next summer. I took a LOT of pictures, so here are a few.
hey baby, glad you are settling in. The Zoo is always a great place to go and enjoy the sights. Are they going to send you to Chicago again???if so you should let us know...that would be a good place to meet!!!! Love you bunches ~vicky
1 comment:
hey baby, glad you are settling in. The Zoo is always a great place to go and enjoy the sights. Are they going to send you to Chicago again???if so you should let us know...that would be a good place to meet!!!! Love you bunches ~vicky
Post a Comment