Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Long Weekend

It has been a great weekend. I got into K'zoo on Friday night at Vicky's. Hung out with them for awhile, and then Justice and I hit the bed downstairs. Justice and I tried, not too successfully, to sleep on the twin bed. And the funniest thing was watching Justice try & go up the stairs to go outside - they are very narrow and very steep and he looked so funny getting up the guts to run up the stairs. I put his collar on and it changed all.



Saturday, we spent the day with Vicky, Andrea, Lori, Gramma, and Kimmer. I was hoping to see Cathy & Emma & Madison, but they could not get to Plainwell. I was quite bummed out. Sunday, it was all Lebbon/Kurt/Dunckel. We had a very loud & crowded family day. Justice was exhausted when everyone left and he was able to lay down and sleep.

Monday, I just hung out with Justice and then met Barb for lunch. We went to Champps, which is always good. Then, since I was on that side of town, I took the opportunity to visit Alyssa. I cannot believe that Josh is 8 months old and I still have not met him. Alyssa looks great, like she was never pregnant.

Today, we are hanging out in the apartment and then meeting mom and dad for dinner.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Glad you were able to be home for a bit. Rest up and here is hoping that your packing and move find smooth waters. Love ya ~ Vick