Breakfast this morning was a delicious quesadilla from Weight Watchers. Who knew it would be so good. I also had a small glass of orange juice. I have chicken baking in the oven for dinner, and am taking a Lean Cuisine to work for lunch. During my lunch, I will be working out. I am in a different building this week, and it happens to have the gym in it. I was planning on going to the gym this morning, but accidentally turned off the alarm instead of hitting snooze. OOPS!
Monday, February 23, 2009
New Week
Breakfast this morning was a delicious quesadilla from Weight Watchers. Who knew it would be so good. I also had a small glass of orange juice. I have chicken baking in the oven for dinner, and am taking a Lean Cuisine to work for lunch. During my lunch, I will be working out. I am in a different building this week, and it happens to have the gym in it. I was planning on going to the gym this morning, but accidentally turned off the alarm instead of hitting snooze. OOPS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment