Friday, July 25, 2008

Surgery

I am having surgery on my left knee on Monday, July 28th. The procedure is scheduled for 11:30am. The doc says that it has to be done, or it will keep getting worse and I will be back for a more serious surgery. Right now, there is a lot of loose cartiledge under the knee cap and it is irritating the knee cap with every movement - which is causing pain and swelling. The procedure should only take 25 minutes. I am slated to be off work until August 18th, but it could be longer depending on whether the surgery is as easy as he hopes and on whether the recovery goes well.

I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on. Ed will be home for the week, so I am not alone and Justice can be taken care of.

No comments: