We had a blast on Christmas. I worked until 2pm on Christmas Eve and then picked up Ed & Justice and we headed out. The first thing we did was stop for pizza and breadsticks - thank goodness they were still open. It was great getting to spend time with family. We stayed with mom & dad until Thursday afternoon.
Everyone was so generous! I received the photo printer I really wanted and a second bowl for my mixer. Ed got the shop vac and collapsible saw horses he needs to finish the the work on the house. He also got a Carhartt jacked that he really needed for work from Cathie & Dave. Even Justice got some presents - rawhides, greenies, etc.
We are so sorry that we could not see everyone. Keep your fingers crossed, we may be back in Michigan by next Christmas!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment