I have the best husband in the world!! He went to Meijer last night and stood in line to buy me the new Harry Potter book! He said the line was huge and that he had trouble not laughing in people's faces. Adults were dressed up like witches and wizards. I have not started reading it yet. I am finishing up the books from the library first. So, no spoilers!!!!!!
My first golf lesson was great. I learned that I have a pretty natural back swing, unfortunately, the down swing sucks. So, I will be working on that before my next lesson.
Tomorrow, we are going canoeing/kayaking on the Little Miami River. It will be my first time.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I went this morning to Wal-Mart and didn't have to stand in line. I paid $17. People weren't dressed funny, just lots of red-necks.
Post a Comment