Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's been awhile...

Sorry that it has been so long since we updated. Here is a quick blurb about our lives since the last time we visited lebbonlife.

Justice turned 2 years old on June 16th. he had a vet appointment and he weighs in at 91 pounds. We bought him a HUGE rawhide - pics to be added later.

Ed is in Fort Wayne, again. He left on Tuesday and will hopefully be home this weekend.

I (Stacy) have been sick. I missed 2 1/2 days of work and laid on the couch. It was a pretty rough cold. Had a strep test and it was negative, thank goodness. I am pretty sure it is something going around at work. I am not the first person to miss work because of these symptoms. My throat hurt so bad, I could barely talk and Ed went to Meijer at 5am on Saturday morning to get me popsicles. It was tough being sick without him around, especially with Justice wanting to go on walks every day.

We bought mountain bikes for eachother last weekend. We are looking forward to getting out and finding all of the biking trails in our area.

No comments: