Well, hard to believe that it is already March. We welcomed the month with a thunderstorm early this morning and it has been raining off and on all day.
Ed has almost completed the bedroom. It is painted, new outlets and a new light switch. Today, we bought the materials to customize the ceiling fan that is in there. I am very excited to see the finished product. The last purchase for that room will be a new door on the closet.
I spent last weekend in Michigan. I arrived on Friday and left on Saturday. During those two days, we moved mom into a new apartment. I was hoping to stay longer, but according to the weather, there was a big winter storm heading in. I arrived back in Ohio around 5:30pm and the ice started around 8pm. But, nothing really happened that was supposed to. I could have stayed in Kalamazoo and visited family. Mom's new apartment is nice. She has two huge bedrooms and a screened in porch. It will be nice in the warm months.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment