Sunday, September 24, 2006
Justice at the park
Today I took Justice to the park on the way I took this pic of our street. I like the view from here you just don't get these views in flat land country. I have been in FT Wayne for the last 2 weeks. I hope we can have this job done in a few more weeks. Why I was in Ft Wayne I got really board on a rain day and seen a car dealership with 40 2006 mustangs on there lot!! Loved them all, so I called Stacy and she said no we need something that can fit the dog. Plus added that I don't need a new car. So I went next door to the jeep dealership and bought her a car! What could she say she needs a car right? plus I love the jeep Cherokee anyway. Never the less what a surprise from me. I love seeing her smile driving this 2003 jeep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment