Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Apology

Hello to everyone. First off, I want to apologize for us taking so long to add anything to this site. I feel terrible about it. Things have been so busy here, but will just get worse this summer. Finals are the week of April 11th, and then I have two weeks off before the next term. Starting on May 2nd, I will be in my next to last term, with graduation looming in December. I will be working on Monday and Thursday, in Washtenaw County in Tuesday and Friday working at the Public Defender's office and will have class on Wednesday and on Thursday nights. I will also have class on Saturday nights from 6-9pm. YUCK!! I will have one day a week where I do not have anywhere to be, that will, obviously, be on Sundays. Therefore, I am apologizing now if I ignore anyone from May through August. The good thing???? NO MORE FINALS EVER!!!!! The only exams I will have will be the MPRE, multi-state professional responsibility exam and the Michigan Bar exam. The MPRE is in August and the Bar will be taken in February. We will get photos up soon, I promise. Please take care of eachother, and do not hesitate to contact us. Our love to all.

No comments: